Again, this weekend I attended the Internet Millionaire’s Protege Bootcamp here in the Telstra Stadion in Sydney, Australia.
The following 30 day action plan has been provided by Scott Patom, the Dean of Blogonomics and Podology at his Sydney Internet Millionaire’s Protege Bootcamp…
Step Two – PREPARE
10. Set up an opt-in form on your web site to collect e-mail addresses.
11. Build an extensive keyword list based on the initial list of keywords you developed.
12. Submit those keywords to Overture and FindWhat to start driving traffic to your site right away.
13. Optimize and submit your web site to organic search engines (Google, Altavista, etc.).
14. Continue to test and tweak your web site until it meets your target conversion rate.
15. Set up an affiliate program on your web site.
16. Approach complementary web sites to sign up as affiliates to promote your product.
17. Start publishing a monthly newsletter.
18. Submit articles to related newsletters and e-zines on a regular basis.
Step Three – PROMOTE
19. Continue developing a content-rich web site to further increase search engine rankings.
20. Once keywords have been tested in Overture, roll out in Google AdWords.
21. Roll out tested keyword list in other major PPCs.
22. Create a viral eBook to generate more leads.
23. Have an expert review and critique your web site.
24. Survey your existing customers to find out what other products or services they are looking for.
25. Create or find backend products and market them through your e-mail list.
26. Continue to test and tweak your web site and offers.
27. Repeat process to create “Multiple Streams of Income.”
Keep Blogging and Podcasting!
Dean of Blogonomics and Podology
P.S. 4 Steps to Online Success…
A) Find a large and easy-to-reach target market
Find a product or service the market wants
C) Have a GREAT sales process
D) Backend, backend, and then backend again